Friday, January 1, 2010

My Very First Time-New Year 2010

I don't usually do this and for the longest I didn't really understand the point in all of it. My husband (I call him Babe) some of the things I wrote not too long ago and told me that I should write more. So here I go.

A few things about me. I'm a just a regular chick. I love being me. I love my life and everything that makes it what it is. I'm a straight shooter when it comes to saying what's on my mind. I really don't know how else to say things other then just saying them, which isn't the best presentation all the time. But for me giving it to a person straight is the best method to insure there is no misunderstanding. It keeps me honest. This year I'm looking forward to many things. Last semester was my first semester back in school for about 3 years. I had to take a break when I got pregnant. And surprisingly I did well. I got three A's and one C. Pretty good for a gal holding down two jobs, a husband demanding 3 year old. I'm excited about it because it just encourages me to keep on going. I decided also at the end of last year that I wanted to explore going natural, or "napptural" and really that's what has led me to blogging. This is going to be big for me because all my life my hair has been a part of my identity. And by that I mean that's how some would identify me. But my hair was never mine and so I am on the journey of making it so. Bare with me you guys this is going to be a trip, but I am down for the ride. If you are too, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment